Ugly girl made beautiful, kills bullies
    Ugly girl made beautiful kills bullies
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2012, 01:31 PM
    The Girl Most Likely.
    sharon1966f Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2012, 02:53 PM
    Many thanks to Purukivel - this was the film! Saw it when I was 7 - off school at home and this film has been haunting me since - will be watching it again - nearly 40 years on! THANKS AGAIN!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girl ghost movie: a guy meets a beautiful girl and falls in love with her [ 1 Answers ]

He takes to her home and looks for her the next day, only to find out that she died years ago, he visits her tomb and finds something she was wearing when they met. PLEASE what is the name of the movie?

Master Rogue Computer. Kills soldier in charge before warning can b made. [ 2 Answers ]

I can't remember the Actors who played in the movie... There is a secret government computer that sees all and hears all by using cell phones & security cameras and its completely automated... it can control traffic lights, subway trains, anything electric... the computer has a female voice and...

Does anybody have experience using monobenzone? Was it good, bad, ugly or beautiful? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody have experience using monobenzone? Was it a good, bad, ugly or beautiful experience? I have been reading several testimonials about monobenzone on the internet, but I'm not clear on where to buy authentic monobenzone (I understand that some sites are selling a fake product that they...

She is killed because she's ugly then comes back so beautiful and takes revenge [ 4 Answers ]

It's a movie about a girl that no one likes her at school because she is ugly then they kill her and she comes back to life and she is gorgeous but takes revenge of the people or students that kill her

Beautiful Britney Spears and the Ugly Media [ 20 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Allheart at it again :) Did any of you see where they did an age progression photo of Britney. And no way was I posting it, of course it is not flattering. Why would they do something like that? What are they thinking when the do something like that... oh I know $$$$$$$,...

View more questions Search