Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tatzter Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jan 22, 2012, 11:36 AM
    How do I roly-poly under the water?
    Hello, I went swimming yesterday, and I tried to roll over under the water. Each time I try, my body doesn't quite roll right over. I'm wondering how to do it properly. Please answer.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I apply poly to a few spots that didn't get enough? [ 3 Answers ]

So I hired some guy who didn't do such a great job on my floors. He reimbursed me some for his mistakes but there are still some spots that I need to fix. Some of the spots are just lacking in poly and feeling rough compared to the rest of the room? Can I just retouch those spots or do I need to...

Can I substitute Poly pipe for PVC? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a tree root that has put stress on the joints of 1" PVC coming from well to house. I am not familiar with POLY pipe, but someone mentioned it, and I'm thinking it would help with the root stress without too much work. I have made repairs with PVC before, but have no experience with the...

Poly cystic overies [ 2 Answers ]

I just saw the show with Dr Oz in regards to a question asked from the audience. This very brave woman stood up and advised of the abnormal amount of hair on her face. She too had been diagnosed with PCOD. Dr Oz mentioned that there are other medications that can be used instead of Birth Control...

Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 22 and I have PCOS, so I know I'm going to have fertility issues. It makes me really sad knowing that I might not be able to have my own children because that's one of my biggest dreams in life. I was just wondering if anybody has this here and has successfully had children?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.