Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vks64 Posts: 59, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2012, 04:33 AM
    Stockcharts in excel spreadsheet 2007
    Sir,
    I was using MS Office excel 2007 spreadsheet for drawing stock graph for "volume High Low Close" as below:-
    MS Office excel 2007-> insert-> other charts -> stock -> volume-high-low close(chart).
    However, I have the following constraints.
    1)The price bars and the volume bars could not be sized up or down according to requirements
    2)The price bars and the volume bars could not be moved up or down on the X-Y pane to place them distantly separated for clear viewing. Mostly the price bars and the volume bars fall one over the another resulting in poor viewing.
    3)Lastly whether the dimensions of the candles and volume bars(both length and breadth)could be changed according to will and colored for clarity in reading?
    Thank you in Advance
    Vks64
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jan 27, 2012, 07:42 AM
    Was there something you wanted to show? I don't see a workbook to look at.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Excel spreadsheet [ 7 Answers ]

Sir I have a set of data in excel sheet A as below: Sheet A Name of the students Marks in english Marks in maths A 45 74 B 38 58 C 52 65 D 45 65 E 88 72 F 36 45

Excel spreadsheet [ 2 Answers ]

I have large numerical data stored in excel sheet. I wanted to write simple formulas to compare the numerical values in the columns A to Z. For Example to compare the values in columns A,B,C,D of the sheet(values of A,B,C,D arranged chronologically). I wanted formulas in the newly inserted...

Excel Spreadsheet [ 1 Answers ]

I need a macro or something for a website that has a excel spreadsheet. My client has a excel spreadsheet out on a website. They have invoice # on the excel spreadsheet and want to be able to scan the invoice and have it linked to the invoice on the website so clients can see the scanned document....

Excel Spreadsheet [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know how I can get an Excel spreadsheet to open at start-up? Thanks!

View more questions Search