Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    guerra2223 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2012, 11:57 PM
    Throbbing pain on floor of mouth accompanied by some pain on teeth directly on area?
    Yesterday I began feeling some swelling with irritation like symptoms on floor of mouth, tonight its accom[anied by a throbbing sensation and pain with numbness like sensation on the teeth directly on gum by loor ofmouth area..

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding during crown prep and throbbing pain after. [ 15 Answers ]

I had a lot of pain from erosion at the gum line on one of my molars. The dentist bonded in the area, but the pain persisted. 10 days ago, the tooth was prepped for a crown. During the prep, even though I was very numb, I felt some pain and pressure, which is not usual for me when I've been...

Pain in lower right back side, accompanied by nausea and fever [ 10 Answers ]

I started feeling a sharp pain in my lower right back/side at 5am this morning that woke me from sleep. I took two advils and fell asleep by 6am. In the morning I felt OK. I showered and went to work. Around mid morning I started feeling the pain again. I started to feel a wave a nausea around...

Throbbing kidney pain [ 1 Answers ]

I recently started having painful urination. The painful urination went away, and then I started to have throbbing, pulsating pain in my flank area. The flank pain switches from the right side, to the left side. Sometimes it affects both sides. (The pain when I urinate comes and goes.) If I have to...

Throbbing pain on one side of mouth [ 2 Answers ]

I have been experiencing mild pain for the last three days while eating, but at 4.30 this morning I woke up with a throbbing pain on the right side of my mouth, I have had 4 nurofen plus so far and now it is just a dull ache, I am on holidays away from home and it's a Sunday, I go to the dentist on...

Terrible Throbbing Pain [ 3 Answers ]

It started just a few hours ago, but it's driving me crazy. The entire left side of my mouth, top and bottom are super-sensitive and THROBBING- at first it was just in my front teeth on top, now I feel it all along the top and bottom on the entire left side of my mouth. On top of the throbbing...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.