Lil D Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2007, 03:10 PM
    Criminal Law
    Laws on 18yr old dating a 21yr old?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 14, 2007, 04:22 PM
    The man is to always pay for dinner,

They should not sleep together on at least the first three dates.

What kind of laws are you asking about, there really is no laws about to adults dating, a lot of traditions and social rules.
    Gotwheels Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Feb 15, 2007, 03:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil D
    Laws on 18yr old dating a 21yr old?
    There are no laws preventing any legal age dating or sexual activities. There are several states that do prosecute for adultery but no one has been charged or convicted for those crimes in years. The only law that would prevent you from dating at that age is if you are mentaly incapabile and a custodian have legal capacity and that would be a problem then.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Criminal Law: Grand theft auto [ 9 Answers ]

My son stole a vehicle in Kentucky and traveled to Georgia were he was arrested. He is beign charged by Georgia for transportation of stolen property and currently is held on a 7,500.00 bond in a county jail for that charge; and is also awaiting extradition to Kentucky to face charges for grand...

Shoplifting- criminal law [ 3 Answers ]

If a person leaves a store without paying for something and is not caught. It is now two days later, can that person still be chatged? Can that person return the item without fear of being cahrged. This was in Florida

Criminal Discharge [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so I was caught stealing from an employer (stupidest thing ever I know), it was theft under 5000, I'm 18 and the judge sentence went as follows: criminal discharge, 100 hourse community service, 1 year probation... what I want to know is if I apply at say Futreshop and they request a criminal...

Criminal law [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I came to now after 9 months that my son married through a registered marriage some one from another country and sponsoring her for Visa. He did not reveal it and they kept every thing secret. No one in the family knew about it. After I came to know I begged him over the phone to go through...

I'm not the criminal [ 4 Answers ]

Confused: Is there any forums available that could help me deal with my feelings on the way my twenty-four year old daughter has chosen to live her life? She has been in jail two times for shoplifting. Drugs are involved, she won't work (couldn't pass a drug test)! She has gone such an extreme...

View more questions Search