Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sandy28787 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2012, 01:07 PM
    How to replace the thermal fuse ina Maytag PYE2300AYW dryer
    I see the theraml fuse and cannot get the wires off. I also neeed to know where to locate the second fuse.

Check out some similar questions!

Maytag Dryer- thermal fuse gets blown- burning smell [ 17 Answers ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I have a maytag performa PYE4500AYW dryer. It was working perfect, never had any problems. All of a sudden after a load of towels it won't turn on. No power at all. I check the breaker and even removed the back...

Maytag Dryer Model #pyet244AYW Where to replace 53-1182 Thermal Fuse? [ 3 Answers ]

Where is the 53-1182 Thermal Fuse located on the dryer?

Where is there thermal fuse located on maytag performa dryer [ 0 Answers ]

Does anyone know where the thermal fuse is located on Maytag Performa dryer and where I can purchase a replacement fuse locally?

Maytag Dryer Thermal Fuse [ 2 Answers ]

I need the wiring diagram for a Maytag model PYE2000AYW dryer so I can find were the thermal fuse goes?

Maytag dryer PYE2300AYW not heating properly [ 1 Answers ]

My maytag dryer is not heating properly. It is not a vent problem. It heats but not very hot and takes clothers forever to dry. The thermal fuse kit L248 looks dark and worn but I thought if that was the problem the dryer wouldn't come on. Is that correct ? What else can I check? I hate to spend...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.