Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Priya_rai Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2012, 12:48 PM
    What are the Qualifications to love someone..
    What are the Qualifications to love someone..
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 21, 2012, 01:35 PM
    Simply living and breathing, there is nothing required.
    nitelight198073 Posts: 470, Reputation: 76

Jan 22, 2012, 08:53 AM
    Umm I didn't know loving someone is like filling out a job application I am so confused?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 22, 2012, 05:14 PM
    Being happy, and loving yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Qualifications for Presidency [ 2 Answers ]

Qualifications for Presidency An eighth grade teacher was leading a discussion on the qualifications for being president of the United States. After the teacher commented that a person must be a natural-born citizen, one of the students raised her hand: Does that mean that if you were born by...

Doctors qualifications [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I Live in Southern Ohio (Cincinnati area) and have been attempting to check on certain Doctors qualifications, lawsuits etc. What I find on the Web, although a lot, all asks for a PAYMENT to send a report. What I need is a FREE link to check up on any potential Doctor I might...

Qualifications? [ 2 Answers ]

Do I need forensic qualifications to work in a morgue. Or have to have any experience doing so? Because I really want to work in one. Please help :o

Are the qualifications the same [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm from australia and I'm here for a year I want to get my certificates in child care but am unsure if I will be able to use my qualifications when I get home.. can any one help me??

What else to do with teacher qualifications? [ 5 Answers ]

I'd like to know what other careers I'd be suitable and qualified for outside of teaching with a Major in English and Sociology and a teaching degree. I have been teaching elementary school (special ed, gr.5, 6, ESL), and I'd like to know what career would be welcome to a teacher with my...

View more questions Search