Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    impink82 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2012, 01:15 AM
    Cannot remember the movie title, or the actors in it, but I remember the storyline?
    So this movie is set in late 90s early 2000 era
    Boy and girl grow up next to each other, he's in love with her but never tells her, he goes off to culinary school at the CIA and later works as a server for a catering company
    He freaks out while serving at the girl's engagement party
    She ends up with him in her wedding dress after leaving the guy she almost marries

Check out some similar questions!

What is the name of this movie? (only remember storyline) [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of the movie about a genius young girl (very high IQ) helped his elder brother get out of a murder case? She committed she is guilty of the crime at the stand and showed how she did it. The brother walks free because of that and can't be charged with the same crime twice. She...

Can't remember the name of a movie, or any of the actors [ 1 Answers ]

It was released in 200 or 2001. Comedy. Black guy goes to college but needs more money. The students at the college are doing an experimental project, so he gets paid to do it and it pays his way through college. The experimental stuff he was taking was fluorescent green and intensifies the...

I don't remember either the title or the names of the actors [ 1 Answers ]

I don't remember either the title or the names of the actors. This movie is a comedy and I would estimate that it was made in the 90s. There was some very funny and memorable scenes though: one which there were three guys in a bed having sex with 2 girls with the lights off but when the lights come...

Can remember the storyline but not the title or author [ 1 Answers ]

The story takes place at Christmas time. Prologue goes to Civil War, I believe, and something happens between two friends/family... not sure... Then to present and a family torn by rebellious children (daughter, son) and difficulties between parents. They decide to go away for Christmas and get...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.