Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tkone1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2012, 12:35 AM
    Fat Deposits Hurt?
    I'm approximately 25lbs overweight. I've been eating well and exercising and incorporating a rolling pin along my thighs to help break up any fatty deposits to help with my thigh cellulite. I have also been dry brushing for helping with my lymphatic system.

Along my inner leg from about the calf muscle up into my groin area but especially around the knees, every touch hurts like hell. I want to know if that's fatty deposit and its normal for it to hurt while being rolled and massaged or if there is something wrong I'm doing.

Thank you very much in advance for any information you can provide.

Thank you!
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2012, 02:56 PM
    As a general rule, pain means something is wrong and to stop what you are doing.

Fat is part of you. It's a tissue, and you can't abuse it without pain. Who told you that bashing yourself with a rolling pin would make your legs thinner?

Continue to eat well and exercise, and stop with the rolling pin. If the pain persists, see a doctor in case you've injured your knee.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fat deposits in blood [ 1 Answers ]

I was donating plasma yesterday. The filter on the machine kept clogging because of fat deposits in my blood. Eventually after about 1 1/2 hrs I was finally rejected because it clotted completely and they were not able to return by blood to me, resulting in a cell loss. I have donated blood and...

What are these small deposits of fat or skin under my armpits? [ 2 Answers ]

What are these small deposits of fat or skin, kind of balled up, under my armpits?

Security deposits/pet deposits - Texas tenant law [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, This involves a lease that went month to month and verbal agreements. During tenants stay, they broke several personal items (sculptures, fountain) on the property and brought in a second dog. In the written lease, there is nothing abuot pets. I gave them erbal permission to have one...

View more questions Search