Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tami76 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2012, 11:53 PM
    Help paying bills for terminal illness?
    I'm trying to find help paying the electric bill It's 10,165.36 that is because my cousin was on oxygen 24/7. She has sense passed on the 26th of December. I do not know how going about paying this off. If you can help me please let me know.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 20, 2012, 11:56 PM
    It really depends on where you live. Have you contacted Salvation Army, any local curches, St. Vincent DePaul Society?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Film with Jodie Foster as a child had a terminal illness. [ 3 Answers ]

This was a film with Jodie Foster in it as a child. All I remember is her standing outside a house on a hill with trees and talking to some adult man about dying. And she had the darkest blue long socks on I had ever seen. I've gone through her list of films and wiki and can't see anything that...

Paying bills after dying [ 4 Answers ]

My brother died without a will. He has a simple estate, valued less than $15000.00. He also has about $25,000.00 in equity in his home, which will be sold. He had some hospital bills, and owed about $7000.00 in overdraft protection on his checking account. Is he responsible for repaying out of his...

Can I break an apt lease due to terminal illness? [ 3 Answers ]

My mother lives in Oregon. She has been diagnosed with cancer and had a recent episode which has left her unable to take care of herself. I've been told that we cannot get out of her lease which was just renewed. She's lived in the same apartment for the last 8 years.

Paying medical bills [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I need help with my medical bills. My husband had to have surgery but we were in between insurances. We do have it now. There are the hospital plus doctor and anesthesiologist and others and its over 50,0000 and its killing us with the other household bills. Were starting to fall behind on...

Paying bills [ 1 Answers ]

Hey can they trun my hydro off if I am making pay ments?

View more questions Search