Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lovetumbling253 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2012, 06:03 PM
    Should I do dance or tumbling?
    I love tumbling but I love dance... Which one should I do... I quit dance a year ago and started tumbling, but now I do not know if I did the right thing and I am thinking about switching... What do you think?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 20, 2012, 06:19 PM
    You should do whichever makes you happier - why does it have to be one or the other? Why can't you do both?
    dancerchic01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2012, 02:03 PM
    Well I do Dance and tumbling but dance is defiantly my favorite. It is because you can do tumbling moves in dance and it gives you balance

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I do gymnastics or tumbling? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys I was just wondering if I should do gymnastics or tumbling. I want to be able to do a split, cartwheel, a forward walkover, a backwards walkover, handstand, back bend (starting on my feet), round off and that kind of stuff. Can you guys tell me which would be better, gymnastics or tumbling,...

African Dance & Dance Therapy... is over 40 too old to learn and teach? [ 0 Answers ]

Peace! I'm 41 and in great physical health. I used to dance regularly, but after having children (three... two teenager and a toddler) I stopped for over ten years. After taking classes here locally, I was asked to teach because of my skills. I'm also into to energy healing and want to...

Dryer Tumbling, not heating [ 1 Answers ]

So, I tried to dry some very wet towels in my dryer, only to find that it didn't work. And now the dryer will not heat. Is it possible the towels were too wet and water got in and damaged something? What would be the first thing to check, element, thermostats?

Am I to old to start tumbling [ 3 Answers ]

I am 19 now and I took gymnastics when I was about 10-12. I quit and now I am very interested in it again. I know most people start when they are very young and it is a lot more helpful to start at a young age. I am not sure if any gyms will take me since I am older and I don't know if it would...

View more questions Search