Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2004, 10:21 AM
    IMAP Servers - Need One For Testing
    Hi all,

I'm writing a web application that checks emails etc. I've got a POP3 account that I can use to test the application, but I don't have an account that uses the IMAP protocol.

Can anyone recommend a free server that I can run on Windows to help my testing? Failling that, can anyone recommend any free email services that use IMAP?

The simpler the better, I just want something easy for testing. I don't want to be sitting at my PC configuring it for hours first!

Thanks,
    Lee

Check out some similar questions!

Two SBS Servers together? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, could anyone clarify this for me: I have two SBS servers to run together on same phsical network. One is NT and the other 2003 std. Will they fall out with each other if the domain names are different, do I need a different subnet for each domain or do they have to be physically separated...

Dedicated servers [ 3 Answers ]

Is taking a dedicated server service with a hosting service provider will make it possible to host multiple web sites with unlimited number of domains?

DHCP servers [ 2 Answers ]

Why do DHCP servers have static IP addresses

Free web servers [ 3 Answers ]

Can I get list of free web servers that supports dhtml, actives x pagers of visual basic ?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.