Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rudegirl69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2012, 12:01 PM
    Case Study
    Jenna supports individuals living in their own homes and is having her first appraisal/review with her supervisor, Fatima. Fatima tells her that is complaint has been made from one of the service users who says he feels rushed and finds her manner rude. Jenna tells Fatima that she disapproves of some of his ways, which are against her beliefs, but has not realised this showed in her attitude. Describe how Jenna should ensure that her personal attitude and beliefs do not affect her work?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 20, 2012, 12:39 PM
    Love to help, what do you think, this is obvious home work,

But in a nut shell, the employee is not in control if the eval and has nothing they can do in real life. And of course our personal beliefs and how we interact in a working setting.

But as a employee we really just need to keep our mouth shut on what we believe personally on social or political or religious and other beliefs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Case study [ 1 Answers ]

Case Study Question: Please help me on this problem! As a reviewer of the BC Securities Commission, you are in the process of reviewing the financial statements of public companies. The following items have come to your attention: 1. A mining company sells a foreign subsidiary that does...

''Case Study'' [ 2 Answers ]

During World War II, Elton Mayo and several associates from the Harvard Graduate School of Business Administration examined the causes of high labor turnover in the West Coast aircraft industry. In one large plant with total employment of 40,000 people, for example, they found that there were more...

Case Study [ 9 Answers ]

Hi guys.. I had a case study in ethics which is part of my project and I need some good idea's that help me to debate in this case study.. sorry for my weak english.. The case study is : As a finance employee, you have access to quarterly earnings information prior to release to the...

Case study [ 1 Answers ]

Describe a problem where you had to seek out relevant information, define keyissues, and decide on which steps to take to get to desired results. Please include details of the context, the actions you took, the results were achieved and if these results was good or unaccaptable. Also describe a...

Case Study [ 2 Answers ]

What are the main challenges while conducting a Case Study?

View more questions Search