Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ltpeewee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2012, 07:40 AM
    Confussed who is who.
    If my dad had a sister, which would be my Aunt, my aunt had a son, who had a daughter , but my aunt is her grandmother , is that incest ?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 20, 2012, 07:42 AM
    Why would it be.
    You need to clarify your question.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 20, 2012, 08:49 AM
    If you are having sex with your Aunts grand daughter, that is your second cousin,

There is no issue in most society about getting married to your second cousin.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confussed on what to do [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 19 years old and my finacee is 21, we have been together going on four years now, everything has been going fine up until we moved in with his grandparents, now he is acting like a little child and not like a 21 year old, I just don't know what to do. For the past couple of months I have...

Confussed [ 1 Answers ]

I am 4 days late and my boobs seem bigger and todai I started with brown discharge.. I don't know what is happening x

Confussed about myself [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone... I'm really sad right now... and I really don't want to talk about this with my friends because they don't seem to understand me. OK here we go.. When I was 4 I had an accident... which let my right eye a little bit deformed. I had a cosmetic surgery to make it a little bit...

Confussed [ 12 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend is 18 and I'm 15 and were in love What do u think of that its only a 3 year differnce My mom doesn't really bother about it She thinks it allright and that we should get back together but then there's people that are mad about it

Confussed on how to take this. [ 3 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 3 1/2 years. Recently I've been noticing he has been going on AOL instant messenger a lot. In the past, I went on his aim account and found him talking to his x before. I was wondering should this worry me or is it nothing

View more questions Search