Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lcartage Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2012, 05:51 AM
    One way cruise to puerto rico?
    Looking for repositioning cruise to puerto rico from Florida

Check out some similar questions!

Puerto Rico Vacation [ 4 Answers ]

My husband and I are thinking of going to Puerto Rico for about 10 days at the end of January. Does anyone have any suggestions/recommendations for a beach front hotel? We realize it's short notice but it's about the only ten day stretch of time we have for ourselves.

Paternity in Puerto Rico [ 1 Answers ]

My husband has discovered he may have fathered a child outside of our marriage. It was before we were married but while we were "together" in a long distance relationship. Needless to say this is a very hard time. We have a daughter of our own as well as my stepson. This woman is manipulating...

Do I need a visa to go to Puerto Rico? [ 3 Answers ]

I currently work in New York with a H1-B nonimmigration status. I wonder if I need a visa to travel to Puerto Rico? Do I need to have a US visa when getting back from Puerto Rico? Thanks a lot!

Property in Puerto Rico [ 2 Answers ]

My dad died in 1985 and left property without a will, this property is currently being rented and my oldest brother collects all the funds and makes sure the taxes are paid. There was 8 siblings, 3 have since died so there are only 5 left . We now have this property under contract for sale. We all...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.