Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    littlesue Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2007, 12:36 PM
    Background check?
    Please help, how do I go about a background check on a private school for my 6th grader? I find it strange there is only 52 kids 1-12 grade?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 14, 2007, 01:58 PM
    No what is strange about that ? It is a small private school, at least in our area a lot of very small church based private schools are very small, and often they may have several classes together.

Depending on your state, you check to see if they are registered with the Dept of Education, all schools in TN have to be and have to supply copies of their texts with the state. Not sure what your state requires.

As for references from the school.
    littlesue Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2007, 02:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    No what is strange about that ? It is a small private school, at least in our area alot of very small church based private schools are very small, and often they may have several classes together.

Depending on your state, you check to see if they are registered with the Dept of Education, all schools in TN have to be and have to supply copies of thier texts with the state. Not sure what your state requires.

As for references from the school.
    Thank you for your help.littlesue

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Background check [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am natalija. Have a record of shoplifting and received provincial offence notice, and I plead guilty and paid the 500 Dollars, but should not appear in the court. Now I got a job offer from the private company but according to them ( a private and a very company) "once you have...

Background check on School History [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! I have a question, I have applied for another position at my job as a Supervisor. My high Shool Diploma is gone and I do not have duplicate. The high Shool that I went to is no longer around. (CLOSED) So how can Human Resource retrieve this information that they need. I have been in my...

Background check; concerned... [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, For the past year I have worked in HR as an assistant. I graduated from college last year. (05) Recently I applied for a position at a big company, and rec'd the offer for a recruiting coordinator. I accepted the offer and I have about 2 weeks until I start. The company is VERY thorough...

View more questions Search