Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nour5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2012, 08:54 PM
    How to find a force exerted on a block by another?
    If F = 5.0 N,and a force (25N)exerted on the blocks and it's opposite to F which is also is exerted on the to blocks, what is the magnitude of the force exerted by block 2 on block 1?
    m1=2kg
    m2=3kg
    any help please!

Check out some similar questions!

Weight of block on incline vs frictional force [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I know this is simple but I got 3 points taken off my last exam because it said: There is a block at rest on an incline, the frictional force acting on the block is... A)zero B)equal to the weight of the block C)greater than the weight of...

How much force is being exerted on George? [ 1 Answers ]

George likes to ride his bicycle down steep hills. On this day George finds a steep 60 degree slope to ride down. Determine the force that will pull george and his bike down the hill. George and his bike have a combined mass of 70 kilograms.:confused:

Find force of gravity, normal force, and net force in Physics [ 6 Answers ]

A crate of mass m (=10 kg) is placed at rest on a (frictionless) inclined plane, which has an angle (= 30 deg ) above horizontal 1. The force of gravity on the crate is? 2. The normal force on the crate is? 3. The net force on the crate is? 4. How long would it take the crate to slide 8 m...

What force is exerted by the wood on the bullet? [ 2 Answers ]

A bullet of mass 0.0019 kg moving at 498 m/s embeds itself in a large fixed piece of wood and travels 0.66 m before coming to rest. Assume that the deceleration of the bullet is constant.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.