Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    VetAF Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2012, 06:00 PM
    How do you access the music submenu on an Eclipse 200 Series MP3
    I've found that the user's manual that came with it is, for me, difficult to understand. For instance, I need to access the music submenu, but there are no instructions on how to get there, just that there is a submenu and these are the features you can use. I want to set my unit to shuffle so that my music is played randomly rather than sequentially. I want to use the EQ and get the lyrics to display and there are a few songs that I'd like to delete. I suspect it is a very simple process so I am hoping someone can help me figure it out.

Check out some similar questions!

How to download music from YouTube to a eclipse mp3 player [ 3 Answers ]

I just what to now how to download muic from YouTube on my eclipse mp3

Where's the EQ on my eclipse 200 mp3 player? [ 0 Answers ]

I got this mp3 player for my birthday and I can't find the equality (you know, rock, jazz, bass, etc.) I really want to find this feature A.S.A.P

I just want music to go to mp3/mp4 AUGEN Eclipse not on my netbook .how do I download [ 2 Answers ]

I am not computor savy I am lucky I no how to work something's but there is no music on my netbook .I don't want music on my netbook .I just want to put free music on the AUGEN Eclipse I gave my son 4 his birthday so how do I put free music on his gift ,mp3/mp4 player

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.