Can someone tell me who the artist was that sang:

Money, money, money, money---Money!
    Some people got to have it, some people really need it... etc

Thanks so much,

Lorimac
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2007, 11:44 AM
    Lorimac, the song you are thinking of was performed by the O'Jays called For The Love of Money. It can be found on their album, Ship Ahoy 1973.

I hate to say it, but I do have memories of it playing on the radio when I was a kid. Oops, my age is showing!:eek:

Hope you find this useful!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for song/artist [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of a song/artist for a song. It is a bluesy type of song and partial lyrics are something like " you are the air that I breathe, the wind in my sails", something something, and then it mentions something to the effect of... "short sleeves, no jacket", I know it's not...

Artist and Song Name [ 6 Answers ]

Who is the artist of the song that goes like this, "There was U2 and Blondie, Music still on MTV, her 2 kids in high school, they tell her that she's uncool, because she's still preoccupied, with 1985." Also what is the song called. Thanks:D

Song and artist [ 1 Answers ]

Umm I don't know who its by or anything but I know a few lyrics it goes - Women you've got to be a women you've got the feeling of love. Oh your talking to me, you see right threw me I think it's a older song I need help finding the artist and title of the song

Song and artist [ 2 Answers ]

Who sings this song and what's it called, part of it goes something like this, Falling is easy, its getting back up that becoumes the problem

Song name? Artist? [ 2 Answers ]

Let's see, I heard this song on the radio (mix106 -80's, 90's and now) if that helps. The only lyrics I remember are "and we were driving, driving in your car, speeds so fast it felt like we were drunk" :) or something close to that ... it was a guy singing... mmmmm... and that's all I can...

View more questions Search