Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angel32 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2012, 08:09 AM
    Is my house haunted by a friendly ghost.. Or demon.. What can I do to find out?
    Hi, can someone please help me I have been living here with my mom and two kids for ten plus years.. Its our dream house we built here. So we are the first occupants.. A few years ago I was sleeping and woke up around 3 am (I cheched the clock) to a burning smell in the house.. I sat up in bed and heard the microwave button press two second later.. Immediately after the light on the electrical water kettel was switched on and off.. I saw it lit up the kitch for about three seconds cause the kitchen light was off.. I got up and checked but everyone was asleep. Two hours later my mom got up and the kettle was hot and no water was in it. A few weeks ago I worked on the computer late and got up to take a shower before going to bed that was around two am. As I was pouring a glass of water from the refrigerator I heard water coming from the tap in the bathroom. By the time I checked it was off. I was the only one up in the house everyone was asleep. Last night I slept at my boyfriend's house and I had a terrible nightmere that someone had broke into our house and murdered everyone except me. And I stood there helplessly screaming.. And anyway that was just a dream and I was happy when I woke up. When I got home my mom was sitting at the table having a cup of coffee and looked troubled. She said she had a horrible night. Her very first ghostly experience in our home. Around three am my son's remote control car which was in her room sirene came on by itselfand woke her up. She got up and turned it off promply and put it in the toy box. Five minutes later it alarmed again. And about three seconds later the kitchen drawer where the spoons and forks are in open and its as if someone shuffled the cuttleries and shoved back in the drawer.. She got up and checked and everything looked normal and she went back to bed. About six years ago our caretaker murdered his wife and buried her in a shallow grave next door to our property. Her battered body was found three weeks later. He committed suicide in the apartment we had renovated for him downstairs. We were never scared or has ever seen their ghosts or any such paranormal activity after until the above that I've mentioned I'm not saying that it's their ghost.. Also not too long agoi was had just got into bed after mid night.. I had just closed my eyes and something was holding me down and I couldn't move I managed to open my eyes and there was nothing there. And finally I was on vacation in the caribbean about three years ago. I was staying at a huge summer house. I was alone at the time since a heavy storm was near.. I was two stories up about 6pm when I smelt a strong coffee being brwed. I had cooked lunch since 11 am that day and did not make any coffee since like two days before the coffee pot was empty I was home alone all day.. My friends got in about eight. My bofriend came up and kissed me and said 'thanks hon for the coffee' I tried to tell him I didn't make coffee and he told me I forgot.. I really didn't. The next night before we came back home we had just finished making love and he got up to shower and I lay in bed and I saw the door which was locked.. Not the bathroom door. I saw the knob turned and the door opened... Am I being followed or watched by a ghost or demon... Is my house haunted what can I do?
    paranormalphil Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2012, 01:41 AM
    It is very possible that you have something.Now to say if you have something there or following you,I can't say for sure.I would contact a local reputable paranormal investigation team in your area to check it out.I am a Paranormal Investigator in Southern California and have contacts all across the U.S. so if you need help finding a paranormal team,feel free to email me and I will get you in touch with one.I would send you to my teams website but it is currently under construction but if you want to verify my experience,I have my own internet radio program on the internet and you can find information on the show as well as listen to past shows on http://www.prtparanormaltalk.weebly.com .My email address is [email protected] and my teams name is Paranormal Events Research Team (PRT of Riverside).
    cupcake1989 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2012, 10:31 PM
    For 17 years I have lived in my house, I am 22 now. No one seemed to live here for very long, they said it caused bad luck and weird things happened. Over the years we heard our names being called and it turning out to be no one in the house calling us. Knockings and foot steps when all of us are down stairs, huge bangs as if something had been knocked over or dropped. We ignored it because it didn't seem to cause us harm! But now and then we rush down the stairs because it feels like there is a nasty pressense behind us, sometimes we don't even go in the shower because there is such a bad vibe coming from the shower, around christmas time it gets worse, I have stopped taking photos, because 2 years ago I took a photo of my mum and dad and when I looked to see if the photo took well, there was this huge white light of a person, bare in mind the curtains were shut no light at all as it was first thing in the morning and it was outlined as a woman. 2 years later I took photos and there was a lot of orbs. My dad don't believe in these things but even he said it was scary. We have put an object down and for ages we can not find it and it's in a place were we didn't put it, getting worse and the scissors were found pointed in my brothers bed, lately it has got worse, for some reason after 17 years its got worse, we have now started to see legs going down the stairs for a split second when we turn our heads and I remember talking to my brother outside of his room and turned as I felt cold, and saw a white figure move away from me. I also had the feeling of being pinned down, like a dark figure come my way and made sure I didn't move, I would then sleep on the sofa. I once went to the bathroom heard my phone go off, ran to get it, but the person hung up, contiuned to watch TV, then I get a text saying I had a voicemail... so I listened and it was the nasties voicemail, none of the words made sense, I rang it back and my mum answered her phone... so whilst I was sat watching TV, it just finished the voicemail... mum however said it was on charge in her bedroom so no way it could have been the TV... mum then got a new sim card and it rang back again same voice ringing up my mums phone... the other day my husband to be went to get up early ours in the morning to go the bathroom, we have a lock on our door, I fell back to sleep, to being woken up with him knocking on the door saying he can't get in. I didn't lock the door, so someone didn't want me getting out, or him coming back in. My mum moved the stool under the table to find it moved out again when she got back in. I put my note pad down once to here it being slammed on the table when I went in the kitchen to get a drink... then when I went to the living room I heard the washing basket in the kitchen being moved... I also feel like I'm being watched when I go to my fionces house, we heard tapping one night on the door and no one was there and saw a strange figure and then it vanished, some nights I'm 2 scared to sleep as I feel a vibe... the other nights also lately have involved the bed shaking and what feels like someone sitting on the bed... its not a nice vibe I get either... can you help please?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Feb 8, 2012, 02:13 PM
    Cupcake - I'd love to address your question as well. Would you mind reposting it under it's own question? It can get confusing answering separate questions in the same thread.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Feb 8, 2012, 02:29 PM
    Angel - it does sound like you have some unexplainable situations going on. Do your children complain about anything odd going on as well? Do you feel uncomfortable in the home or do you just want an idea about what is going on?
    megganpitts Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2012, 03:34 PM
    Hi I'm meggan I'm 13 I know to young to be reaing this stuff but I'm not like normal kids I talk to ghost. Your dealing with something that wants to talk to you or show you something its not nice I can tell. But it dose have the pwer to hurt you kids. I have scares on my legs were when I was 7. I had meet my first ghost but I did not know it was a ghost. I was sleeping and I woke up with a burning pain on my leg. I pulled the cover out away from my legs and there was a nife in my covers next to my legs. There were cuts all over my legs. I told my mom and dad. So one night they video taped me sleeping. When we looked over it I'm the morning we saw a man that was see throw walk in my room with a nife and cut my legs . When I woke up he would vanish in thin air. What you need to do is see if that women was given a proper funirol if not then she might be asking you to help her. Do the same with the man. The ghost might what I like to call a "passer" wich is something that is passed to one person to another but stuff like having a relashion ship with some one bad,doing or bying something from another person wich is hunted. There are alote more try remembering did you get any thing new at that period even a toy can be hunted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a ghost/ demon in my house? [ 5 Answers ]

... or following me. Well this sounds really stupid but ever since I was little, I've always heard noises and voices that no one else could hear. I even have sleepovers and my sister who was sharing a room with me would never hear the noises that I would. I have constantly my WHOLE life felt...

Is my house haunted by a demon? [ 4 Answers ]

We are what I tihnk the second owners of this house, and its my dads and brother house, and mine part time due to split family. And there is tons of storys as the old man that used to live here died on holiday. And it started ever since my mum and dad moved in.. My dad never believed in ghosts...

Is my house haunted by a demon or a negative spirit?! Help I'm 14 [ 17 Answers ]

it started about a 1 month ago I heard a noise behind my door and it was pretty late ,the noise sounded like a groanin /hissing sound and when I heard that ,I was really scared I tried to ignore it when it happened. I felt like it was in my room. I couldn't hear it but I recorded it when it was...

Haunted House (demon like) [ 2 Answers ]

I am new and apolgize if I put this question in the wrong place. I moved into my grandfathers house in feb. 2007 when he passed away in his bedroom. I know my grafather loves us all very much. Weird things have been happening ever since. At first things were just going on with my mother, but now...

View more questions Search