Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ver0nica Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Jan 19, 2012, 01:51 AM
    Help with Obit samples?
    Obituary Samples

I'm not good at writing. My grandpa is getting old and sickly. I may be the one designated

To take care of all the mumbojumbo. Im not prepared. Ditto for if I die I don't want to

Burden them with all this stuff although the funeral parlor probably has generic ones

Since funerals cost so much it's the least they should do for you, everything.

Anyway, if anyone had recent deaths in the family, my condolences and RIP. Or if you

Have a prepared one, please share! Or a link to samples. Thanks, just say no to Sopa
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 19, 2012, 04:25 AM
    Veronica, why don't you wait until your granpa passes to take care of all the 'mumbojumbo' as you put it. At that time, your heart will be in what you say about him after he passes. It will be a celebration of his life, as it should be.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair samples [ 2 Answers ]

I took two puffs off a joint 3 months ago. I was wondering, would I test positive with a hair sample? Other than 3 months ago, I have not smoked in over 5 yrs. Please help

Samples of url [ 25 Answers ]

How can I get my own ip address

Company letter samples [ 1 Answers ]

Communication with the Employer, introducing the new incharge to handle their demands

Probability of random samples [ 1 Answers ]

The probability that a person will get a cold this year is 0.7. If 4 people are selected at random, what is the probability that all 4 will get a cold this year?

View more questions Search