Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ver0nica Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Jan 19, 2012, 01:47 AM
    So it's 2012 and we made it we're still alive. So why do you still want to die?
    I'm not suicidal, but I want to die.

Preferably a "natural" death. I would rather not it be violent or catastrophic. But I will accept

Whatever my creator or destiny or faith have in store for me.

Why do I want to die sooner sometimes? Because I hate the skin
    I'm in.

I used to beautiful, eyes, hair, nose, lips, dusky skin. But I hated the skintone. I tried to be like MJ

For the past year and now that 2012 is here, I realize some things just aren't possible.

I don't know if I can live like this. I know I will not give up. But I do hate myself. Whatever happened to 2012

Supposedly bringing higher spiritual vibrations. What do I have to do to get some inner peace.

Please don't tell me jesus or light activation, I have friends who help me with those already. Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

A movie where teenagers are playing a video game and if they die in the game they die [ 3 Answers ]

A movie about teenagers that are playing a video gane and when they die in the game they die in real life.

Do you believe those that die are alive? [ 9 Answers ]

Today's Gospel lesson. From the New Jerusalem Bible. Luke 20: 27. Some Sadducees, those who argue that there is no resurrection, approached him and they put this question to him, 28. `Master, Moses prescribed for us, if a man's married brother dies childless, the man must marry the widow to...

Collection agency still calling after payment agreement made & pymts being made [ 4 Answers ]

I have an outstanding bill with Hydro one in Ontario of 800.00 owing since 2003, with interest the bill has now doubled to 1600.00, I was unable to make payments on this bill due to financial reasons, but this past month & half I have been paying 100.00 /month to the collection agency, they are...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.