Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mr_tan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2012, 09:38 AM
    Introduction letter/ webpage for a new company
    I am a new company for servicing, maintenance and part replacement for cooling tower, steel structure fabrication and decide to have a intro letter for my business to put in my website and local yellowpage. Currently, I have only have 2 directors in my office and 4 worker. I wish that the introduction letter might be written in such a way that it able to gratify the goodness in my company. Is there anyone out there who can help me?

Secondly, I would like to a distributor or sales agent for china products. What kind of factors (pros and Cons) must I consider?

I will be deeply appreciate for those who help me.

Thanks.
    Mr Tan

Check out some similar questions!

Company Introduction Letter (B2B) for a HR services outsourcing company [ 10 Answers ]

How can I make a good company Introduction letter (B2B), for a HR outsourcing company? Please help me out with any free samples.

Company introduction letter for an IT accessories distribution company [ 1 Answers ]

Our company is in middle east doing the distribution of IT accessories like mice, cables, Laptop bags, Headsets, etc of different brands to the super markets,Hypermarkets etc. we are here for more than Twelve years and serving all major outlets over here. I would like to offer our product to a...

Company introduction letter for audio/home theatre solution company [ 1 Answers ]

I want to introduce myself/company to one of the top interior designer. I am an individual dealing in audio / home theatre solutions. I want to an introduction letter for my company.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.