Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eric3706 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2012, 09:39 PM
    Agway snow blower
    I was given an Agway Snow blower it is 24" with a 8hp Tecumseh. I can't read the model# on the sticker but it says it was made by Western International Incorporated and the serial # is 889207. Can anyone identify this blower? The motor has two shafts one for drive and one for the auger. Thanks, Eric

Check out some similar questions!

Agway snow blower 8hp 24" Model # 82-3059 [ 3 Answers ]

I just bought this 2 stage snowblower used. One auger is rusted frozen and the second has a good shear pin in it, but the augers do not always spin. Once they hit the snow they usually stop all together. The augers feel like they have about 6 inches worth of play, ONLY when it's at a certain...

How far should a craftsman 5.5 hp snow blower model no. 536.886150 be throwing snow? [ 1 Answers ]

Has a new auger belt. Only throws it about 5 feet. Constantly gets clogged.

My signature brand snow blower clogges and won't throw snow why [ 2 Answers ]

It starts up first pull sounds great one push in the snow cutes clogged and it don't throw snow

Snow blower won't throw snow impeller works auger works new belt pushes up the chute [ 11 Answers ]

The impeller works the auger works put a new belt on the snow starts to come out the chute goes about six inches plugs no broken pin checked all I could

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.