Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emilymary Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2012, 07:40 PM
    Ceiling Crack
    I have a ceiling crack that goes across my livingroom. A pro came in and taped it and even plastered the crack but it still comes through. How can I fix this?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2012, 07:56 PM
    I don't know how to repair it BUT the legal answer is that it is not repaired, the "pro" didn't do his job. Call him and tell him that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HELP! I have a large crack in my ceiling continuing down my wall. What causes this? [ 12 Answers ]

I have owned an apt in an older building for the past 10 years. Currently the unit is vacant as I have moved abroad. When I went back for a short visit I stayed in my apt and noticed that in the living area there is a large gapping crack that is the length of my living room and is not crawling...

My house has cracks in walls and ceiling; one ceiling crack is 1/4" wide. [ 4 Answers ]

The house is on cement slab, about ten years old.

Crack in ceiling [ 4 Answers ]

I Have A Joint Crack From The Owners Before Us And Want To Fix It They Didn't Do A Good Job Of Covering It Up And It Has Stucco On The Ceiling But The Lines Still Show Throw Can You Please Help Ti Make Me Fix It :(

Shifting ceiling crack repair [ 1 Answers ]

How do I best repair a crack in our plaster ceiling that changes slightly as the house shifts with the seasons? The house is 50 years old and the basement wall beneath this room has a crack following the cement block outline that widens and narrows with the seasons (at its widest I can put the tip...

Crack in ceiling. [ 3 Answers ]

We have a crack in the ceiling where the dinning room transitions to the living room. It looks like it has been taped at least once without success. How would I go about fixing this? It seems to be getting longer.

View more questions Search