Ask
    merrij1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2012, 07:31 PM
    Basic travel allowance Nigeria
    Basic travel allowance Nigeria
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 17, 2012, 07:56 PM
    It is 0 dollars. There is no requirement for money in the bank, The request for this, comes from scammers who hook people on dating and other web sites who find someone, have them fall in love with.
    Normally they have one girl who they use her photo and she appears on web cams for them, but they use dozens of other people who do the actual online chatting and emails. Often you can find that because of small changes in ways of writing.

But no, if they are asking for it, you know it is a scam. I hope you did not send money for passport and visa ( they are @ a total of 300 dollars)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Basic travel allowance to uk [ 7 Answers ]

Do I need to pay basic travel allowance going to uk?the uk border agency required me to pay basic travel allowance

Basic Travel Allowance [ 3 Answers ]

Is there a basic travel allowance required for someone to return to the US if they are a US citizen

Basic travel allowance? [ 1 Answers ]

Myfriend in ukraine on Business she's froM The USA. She want's to fly to Paris Thenlater on to England, they won't give her her ticket paid for in the ukrain,unless she pay's Basic Travel Allowence first. l'm Worried for her, as she is Holidaying with us in England, Thank you Urshi Ford ,is this a...

UK basic travel allowance [ 2 Answers ]

A 30 year old friend of mine wants to visit me in TX, she has passport and airline ticket and they will not let her on plane without basic travel allowance of $1000 pounds from the UK. She has a roundtrip ticket... she only wants to visit... She will stay with my family while in TX... Is this true?

View more questions Search