Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curioususer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2007, 09:01 AM
    Weed issues
    My boyfriend smokes weed, I don't know what to do? Should I get shut of him? Is there anyway it can damage my health through kissing, sex, etc. it worries me the more I think about it?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 14, 2007, 09:07 AM
    If it bothers you and you are against it and talking about it with your boyfriend doesn't help then you need to decide if this is a deal breaker or not. For the facts on smoking weed just goolge as there is a lot of information out there. Besides stinking up the house and you or anyone in your house getting a contact buzz, you could be busted as it is illegal to posses marijuana.
    Joshua11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2007, 09:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by curioususer
    my boyfriend smokes weed, i don't know what to do? should i get shut of him? is there anyway it can damage my health through kissing, sex, etc. it worries me the more i think about it?!
    No it won't hurt u
    klicketyklack Posts: 5, Reputation: -3

Mar 16, 2007, 07:52 PM
    Screw it girl try it you may like it.
    sleeper Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

Mar 28, 2007, 07:47 PM
    Lol, no worries for you but his ball's and pee pee will become smaller if he smokes a lot and it just makes people very stupid..

Mar 28, 2007, 07:49 PM
    And never smoke the stuff TRUST ME its fun for some time then it F's you up..
    Megg Posts: 421, Reputation: 53

Mar 28, 2007, 08:04 PM
    If he care's about himself and you enough he would stop and discontinue any friendship w/ those druggie's. 3 yrs ago.. My fiancé was into drinking and weed when we started dating. Although I didn't know at the time. When we wnet to a sleep over he had some alcohol and then went and smoked weed with his budds. He started acting VERY different. He didn't know me or what he was doing, he was completely out of it. I was soooo scared. I had never been around this. (Do u want to be in this situation?) Anyway, the next day we talked and we both chose to stop our habits. My cutting and his drugs and drinking. Smoking cigg's was going to continue--til about a year ago lol. I stop cutting... even though I really enjoyed it and still would. BUT you shouldn't be in that kind of relationship, he could try to get you to do it tooo. Do you want to pass out and have sex with some fat old guy? NO. Stop him before he does something stupid, if he loves you he will chose the right thing.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2007, 12:17 AM
    This is a blunt answer. But, it might be appreciated by some people.

People get murdered in the manufacturing and selling of illegal drugs. Why would anyone want to be involved in something that kills people in any fashion?

Mar 29, 2007, 07:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough

People get murdered in the manufacturing and selling of illegal drugs. Why would anyone want to be involved in something that kills people in any fashion?
    It's pot clough, I don't think they are selling pound's of pot no one is going to get hurt in this post,, but also I understand what your saying first hand...
    Redbone Posts: 21, Reputation: 3

Mar 29, 2007, 08:28 PM
    Pot is a natural herb and can and does sooth the body. The only reason that it is illeagel is because it does grow wild and the government can't tax it. I have never heard of anybody getting killed over a joint. I'm sure it has happened but for me it takes the edge off the day and lets me relaxe. Oh and it makes me hungry.
    I have tried just about everything to gain weight nothing worked till I got with Pot.
    True it's not for everybody. But I have never went out and decided to turn looney because I was drinking and smokin. It made me want to macrome my butt into the couch after a big meal with the great refrigerator. SO I guess I would have to say You will have to make a choice.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 29, 2007, 08:32 PM
    The fact that its illegal and you could lose your job, home and family is good enough for me.

Mar 30, 2007, 07:32 AM
    Yea, people who do pot in my eye's are losers. If you can't get a natural high off life, then SAD for you. If the law says don't do it there is a good reason. My fiancé knew this, he knew he'd lose me, he knew his parent's would be upset. But mostly he did it because he knew he wanted to be a healthy and good man. Three cheer's for him! Teen's need to stop being in the wrong crowd. That's how you start to slowly lose you life. I've been their and I know. I was just in my teen's and in HS. THANK GOD I'm not anymore! Weehoo for 21!

And NO I'm not drinking... but if I do, its not to get drunk like most people.
    missgallucci Posts: 20, Reputation: 0

Apr 22, 2007, 10:54 AM
    Hi, well I used to smoke weed a lot!! I mean all day everyday. I don't think its hard to stop at all actually. It really isn't when you have a good reason to stop. If you really are against him smoking and don't like it, then give him an ultimatum tell him you don't like that and you don't want him doing it. Otherwise he isn't going to stop. But just to let you know girl it does not hurt you in any way. If your around it and you breathe it in I guess its seccond hand but weed isn't like tobacco it doesn't have all those harmfull things in it. So don't worry about your health, just worry about his! :)
    38yearsold Posts: 14, Reputation: 5

Apr 22, 2007, 07:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough

This is the main overall point to consider. You he's sweet and nice, maybe even more so when he's "high". The sad and serious reality is, what is he supporting socially and moreover, what is he agreeing to when he financing an underground, illegal and ultimately non life affirming behavior?paranoia, fear,protection through guns,pit bulls and fear based thugs who will threaten anyone and anything that interferes with their selfish "good times". His high is more important than your mutual, natural buzz.AKA mutual love. Be aware of society AND your own true needs.

Apr 23, 2007, 09:59 AM
    I don't think that every person who does drugs sits and thinks about all the things it takes for them to even get those drugs. The people who may have been hurt or threatened. All they see is what's in front of them. I think its rude to look down upon them, because of doing drugs. Some people do it because they want to try something new. Some because they want to be cool. My fiancé used to do it, but because he wanted to try it. He didn't know about every little thing that happens in the background. So what? It's not a big deal to try things, but it is one, when you start to lose yourself and your personality. Just because someone has a problem with drugs doesn't make them bad, they could be a prisioner. Needing help to get away from it, or they just like it. Personaly I wouldn't do drugs, but if I did, id do it because I liked it and I sure wouldn't do it all the time. Just like drinking. Moderation and safey. Anyway to judge those who do drugs drink or smoke is rude, and offensive. If your without faults go ahead an judge, but your sure as heck not.
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

Apr 23, 2007, 10:17 AM
    Just get a boyfriend that dosen't smoke pot.

Apr 23, 2007, 08:16 PM
    Yo, raynefreak! Moderation in everything, does that mean EVERYTHING? Chocolate, a glass of wine, parachuting... are risky and stimulating, but do honestly believe that close to the edge, dangerous and illegal, immoral and socially devastating associations like financing underground drug culture{which,being illegal, constitutes heavily armed protectors with their supposed right for severe means to "safegaurd" their right to do what they feel] is moderate and O.K. Cool?WAKE UP AND SMELL THE FEAR The issue is not that pot is the most weakest of all the socially, behind the scenes "pastimes", the fact exists that it's illegal for a GOOD REASON.PLEASE THINK BEYOND THE BOX AND OF OTHERS WHO DON'T SHARE YOUR PARTY PERSPECTIVE.

Apr 24, 2007, 04:30 AM
    It's not like I'm not thinking of others, but I'm not a conformist. I don't agree to agree. I think if someone does pot, it doesn't make him bad. Things happen behind the scenes. What about when you eat meat? Veal? Hamburger? What about the things people do to poor little seals in Canada? Stuff happens, not everyone is enlightened as to what. Doesn't make them bad. If someone isn't comfortable with a drugy or drunk then fine, but fact is, not everyone does it because of the wrong reasons. It's insulting to say that. My fiancé was not a druggie, was not bad. He stopped when he felt like it, and same is true with smoking. Ppl should really mind there own business in these issues most of the time. If god put it on the earth then its here for a reason. These are my personal thoughts, if you or anyone disagree I don't care. I know what is true and not true. So don't try to force your idea's on me, I disagree. You think only of the ''behind scence's''. That doesn't even matter. Think of that next time you eat meat. Or don't. W/e. Just don't freaking push your veiws on me or anyone on here, its rude.

Apr 24, 2007, 09:23 PM
    Sorry rainfreak, I got over reactive with your response to Curioususers query. I failed to accept your overall point. You basically exspressed my ultimate concern [Quite eloquently and fair handed] My intention is not to look down on anyone who is learning through experimentation. It's not judgment I'm trying to [enforce?], yet it's the initial concern regarding accepting a behavior that is against the law regarding public, personal and sociological well being.[illegal drug use and all the danger one inadvertently agrees to by participating] It's not just like drinking,unlike like alcohol, pot is illegal [for now] for a good reason,until it's O.K.ed and regulated' it will continue to create unhealthy consequences. The phrase "moderation and safety" is what really set me off, it always comes across as though ANYTHING [behavior,actions,intention... ] is fine as long as one is participating in a casual, non descript way. Cause and effect is something anyone [everyone] can't ignore any longer.Obviously people don't things for the "wrong reasons" [unless you are Hitlerriffic!] my main point is cause and effect, what we do, think, feel,express and act [no matter how reasonable it feels to our limited experience] inevitably affects everyone.It,s OK to stand above,challenge and debate the current status quo. I feel it's not a good or bad, right or wrong issue, it's a cause and effect issue. Thanks for being true to your perspective, it means more than what my computer response tries to do.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2007, 09:37 PM
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Clough

Quote Originally Posted by 38yearsold
    this is the main overall point to consider. ya he's sweet and nice, maybe even more so when he's "high". the sad and serious reality is, what is he supporting socially and moreover, what is he agreeing to when he financing an underground, illegal and ultimately non life affirming behavior?paranoia, fear,protection through guns,pit bulls and fear based thugs who will threaten anyone and anything that interferes with their selfish "good times". his high is more important than your mutual, natural buzz.AKA mutual love. be aware of society AND your own true needs.
    Seems like a lot of people don't take into consideraion where any kind of illegal drug came from in the first place and what goes on in the root system of the drug trade and the ramifications involved in that same trade.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weed Eater [ 6 Answers ]

I have a WeedEater Featherlite Plus trimmer. I have had it for about three years. It has worked wonderfully well, until the last time I used it, and even then it ran. My problem is that the last time I cranked it, the rope did not retrieve, or get pulled back in to where it is supposed to be. ...

Weed wacker [ 2 Answers ]

What is the mix ratio of fuel and oil for a weed wacker

Errection issues or Attraction issues [ 3 Answers ]

Folks! - I have a problem. I'm 26, my girlfriend is 20 - We both hold eastern values (for the most part) and I've been with her for about 1 year now - we've been having regular sex everyday pretty much for about 8/9 months now - and by regular sex I mean sex every day, sometimes couple of times...

Weed problems [ 5 Answers ]

I live in a manufactured house in a park and we have areas of stone beds that we try to keep weeded,is there any inexpensive liquid or granuals to help eliminate them? I have a layer of some kind of plastic under the stones.

View more questions Search