Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    IzzyLikesmusic Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2012, 03:42 PM
    Songwriting
    Hi me and two of my friends are starting up a band and I'm the only one who can sort of write songs but I still find it difficult and I was wondering if anyone could possibly write us a song? We are all around the age of 13 which I realise is very young and I wouldn't personally class myself as an amazing singer but I still love to sing.

Thank you
    Izzy, Robyn and Nye

[email protected]

Check out some similar questions!

Songwriting help? [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my friend have started a band. We can play instruments. But we can't write lyrics. We're going post on YouTube. We'll gladly give you credit and we'll pay you if we make money.

Songwriting [ 1 Answers ]

I want to be a singer. & I keep writing my own songs. :)

Songwriting Guidance [ 9 Answers ]

I would like someone to help me wright a song. I have a lot of ideas falling out of my head but can never seem to get them to land right on paper! Please help!! Thanks!

Songwriting problems [ 8 Answers ]

right so I write music but I like a certain type of music yet, when I write a song it will always ended up being too pop-ish sounding or something and I don't like that at all! also I only sing so writing music is really hard for me, wel I play a little piano but I can't just write a song and...

Songwriting [ 1 Answers ]

I couldn't tell if there were many songwriters on this forum or not. I write poetry and now mostly songs on my acoustic guitar, mostly rock style songs nothing heavy but occasionally folky too. I was wondering if anyone is has any experience with Q Base or especially Pro Tools and if there is...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.