Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hotboy1985 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2012, 01:28 PM
    How to replace the crankshaft sensor on a 1994 buick regal custom
    What tools do you need to change it with

Check out some similar questions!

Electrical problems in a buick regal 1994 [ 2 Answers ]

My car died on me after it sit for like a day without being driven. I thought it was the alternator but it wasn't, then I went to buy a new battery but then it still didn't work after another day of sitting. I took a blown bulb in the tank and hoof of the car. But it still did not start. I got an...

Where is the crankshaft sensor on a 1994 buick regal custom? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1994 buick regal custom that has a bad crankshaft position sensor. I need to know if this is an easy fix, or if I should have a professional do it.

1994 buick regal custom- won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I own a 94 buick regal custom 3.1l , v8. I don't know if it matters but I am in canada. I am disabled and this is getting very frustrating for me! So I would appreciate any help... Thanks The night before it broke down the warning lights came on to check guages, I checked them and they were all...

1994 buick regal starter [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I have a 1994 buick regal gran sport and over the last month or so when starting the car The starter seems to hesitate making for an interruped turn over but starting after about 2 seconds. Sometimes it will do nothing for a second after I turn the key and then it will fire. Now it has...

1992 Buick Regal Custom [ 3 Answers ]

My car starts great, after I have gone about 5 miles it will stall & will not restart. I have had the fuel pump changed an EG?? Something valve. Also fuel filters changed Would anyone have any idea what this may be?:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.