Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Berley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2012, 11:14 AM
    True Blue Furnace?
    I have a True Blue Quatro 90 Model #G/VA048SC and I'm having trouble with it continually running. Even if I set the temp to 50 degrees it will continue to run and blow cold air. Is this a thermostate issue or a furnace issue. Runs off gas.

Check out some similar questions!

True blue 90 tech 4 furnace? [ 3 Answers ]

My furnace will start up like normal, burners light. It runs for 45-60 seconds and then shuts down, blower motor never turns on. It has worked fine for the past few months then tonight this. I have cleaned and cleared the condenser and checked for any other blockages I can think of, so now what...

Quatro True Blue 90 furnace [ 8 Answers ]

My true blue 90 Quatro furnace had a pressure switch replaced yesterday. (Consolidated industries USA 072 NH3R) After it was replaced, it would only fire with the door off the upper combustion area. The technician started checking for blockages in the exhaust and intake air. Funny thing, they...

Consolidated True Blue Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for a combustion blower for a Consolidated True Blue furnace Model USA 072NH3R. Any available, or replacement part knowledge, or other suggestions. Furnace is a little noisey and this is what the repair person says is getting bad. Thanks

Circuit Board for a True Blue Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

My furnace (Quatro True Blue) has been diagnosed with a bad circuit board. The manufacturer is out of business. The furnace (propane) is in good shape except for the board. Can another board be used in place of the bad one? Or, since the furnace is a 1990's model, would I be better by...

Quatro True Blue 90% Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

We are looking for a part - "Collector Box" for a Quatro True Blue 90% Furnace from Consolidated Industries which is now out of business. Can you help us find a collector box for this system with m# usa072nh3r and s# 971007068 ? Or please send us a local distributor that can help in & around 29170...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.