Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loplop Posts: 51, Reputation: 2

Jan 17, 2012, 09:48 AM
    Getting over a someone
    I'm heart-broken and depressed over a never to be friend (a semi-celebrity twitter on at @poojahandatv I broke the cardinal rule of never getting a crush on someone you can never meet. We can't even be friends, but how do I get over them, I tried a lot of things? (About me: I'm shy, quiet, really very nice and would never hurt a fly even if it hurt me. And can't make friends easily)
    awesomagic Posts: 69, Reputation: 46

Jan 17, 2012, 02:39 PM
    It sounds like your saying that, because you don't make friends easily, you have a great degree of lonliness. Why would you form a crush on someone you have not ever, cannot now, nor ever will meet or become friends with? Your depression comes not from the unrealized crush, but rather from lonliness. People who have no real friends to speak of often suffer from some form of depression. It's not this online crush that's got you down, but rather the lack of genuine friendship which everyone needs.

Jump out of your shell (and off the computer) and go make friends. Just put yourself out there and see what happens. You could treat it like an experiment, just to get some results. Say to yourself, "This is who I am and people will love me just like this." The possibilities are endless and the results will be amazing. Not only will you find friends, but maybe, just maybe, the crush which you desire. Go get 'em!

Jan 17, 2012, 02:46 PM
    Maybe your right.
    ilove_eminem Posts: 32, Reputation: 0

Feb 4, 2012, 06:28 AM
    Goshhhhhhhh that is bad!
    Best of luck! Just take care and remember time is the best healer.
    Everything will be fine

Apr 30, 2012, 11:47 AM
    I agree everyone needs genuine friendship, but not everyone can get it. There is not a friend for everyone,
    Especially for the different, like me.
    vcirish8 Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

Apr 30, 2012, 12:02 PM
    Why do you think you're different? We all are different aren't we? You could volunteer some where like a pet shelter if you like pets? In fact, pets make great companions and they never judge us. Do you work or go to school? Try talking to some one there. Check the personal listings in your area because sometimes people post requests like on craigslist to get a walking or running partner etc. just some places to start... best of luck! You are not different in a bad way, you just keep telling yourself that so you believe it now. You have untrain your thought process and tell yourself positive things, then they will come true...

Jun 27, 2012, 11:13 AM
    You can try to untrain your thought process and tell yourself positive things, but it does not help everyone.
    Some people are meant to be alone and be losers. I wonder what the
    World would be like without the lonely loser?

Jul 31, 2012, 11:22 AM
    Another example of life sticking it to a lonely loser by having someone else achieve their dreams. It is truly a wonder how I along with all the others like me go on and on in this cruel and unfair world. Though, pain is relative and I am certainly thankful for the little I have as I realize it is more than millions across the world I cannot help but think that my pain is so great it should not be felt anyone, but how can this happen. No one knows?
    Example: "Ha! U were breathing just fine! Nice meeting u! RT “@prriinnccee K i can't breath...my CP24 crush @poojahandatv !!"

Nov 21, 2012, 11:43 AM
    People want a lot of different things from the world. All I ever really wanted was
    A friend and instead I get a series of coincidental and overly cruel events (Torture). Latest is you know who getting married. Though, I am genuinely happy for them I cannot help but feel even more heart-broken and lonesome. I really think the world's prime directive is to keep torturing me and I accept.
    The world cannot torture someone who does not care about themselves
    And has no one to care about.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search