Truck driving schoos for felons
    visionvests Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2007, 08:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by visionvests
    Truck driving schoos for felons
    Truck driving for felons
    tony6060 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2011, 10:34 AM
    Good luck they will let know drunk drivers back on the road before they will a person with a felony even non violent non driving or non sexual felons are out of luck makes since huh people with prior duis kill people on our roads every day but they let them in a 70.000 pound truck day in and day out as long as they have not been caught in the last three years Ive had cdl for 17 years have never had ticket or accident in any vehicle caught up in 2006 with felony never been in trouble before or after and can not get back on the road go figure

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Truck driving with felony [ 28 Answers ]

I am a convicted felon looking for a job in the truck driving, industry, my conviction is 6 years old, I am looking for trucking companies that are willing to hire a truck driver with a criminal past.

Truck Driving job [ 3 Answers ]

I am a felon are there any Companies that will train me and put me to work driving a truck?

2001 Dodge truck driving light diagram needed [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for a 2001 Dodge truck light wiring diagram so I can hook up driving lights that will come on directly with the highbeam instead of a separate switch.

Truck Driving Job [ 2 Answers ]

I have had a Dui over five years ago. When I was young I got into some trouble with drugs in high school and have to prior underage drinking charge which are over 10 years old. Is it going to be possible for me to become a truck driver ever? Will anyone hire me with my background?

Looking at new schools [ 0 Answers ]

Where can I find questions to ask a principal at a new school I am interviewing?

View more questions Search