Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cammy.22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2012, 11:19 PM
    Does anal sex hurt?
    I'm a 22 year old woman and I have never had anal sex before and was just wondering if it will hurt.if so on a scale of 1 to 10 how much does it hurt?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2012, 06:10 AM
    No pain if your partner listens to you and does it right. (as in starting REALLY slow)

Pain is the result of one person not listening to the other and going to fast, because you have to take it slow until your relaxed enough.

You don't just kick the door open, you have to open it nice and slow.
    nitelight198073 Posts: 470, Reputation: 76

Jan 22, 2012, 08:54 AM
    Good answer smoothy! Plus plenty of lube and you must want it there, if not you are going to be too tense and it will hurt.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jan 22, 2012, 09:47 AM
    If you are wanting to try anal sex, I suggest getting a vibrator and experimenting on your own. If you don't have any fantasies about it or can't get very aroused by the idea then it may not be for you.

There are several factors besides speed that can affect how it feels. Pressure from stools or gas can affect the sensations. Too much lube can be as negative a feeling as too little. Vaseline or thick lotion type lubricants can trigger the feeling of needing to go to the bathroom causing your body to fight any positive feelings.

Penetration isn't the only part that can cause pain. Be aware that it can put a huge strain on the lower back.
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Jan 22, 2012, 11:07 AM
    Well I must be one of the 1%, I seem to be the only one out there who finds it incredibly painful not matter how slow and how much lube is used. I have never enjoyed anal sex, but have been willing to try it. I do agree, it has a lot to do with your mind frame. Relaxed, and lots of lube and make sure he wears a condom.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2012, 02:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora_Bell View Post
    Well I must be one of the 1%, I seem to be the only one out there who finds it incredibly painful not matter how slow and how much lube is used. I have never enjoyed anal sex, but have been willing to try it. I do agree, it has a lot to do with your mind frame. Relaxed, and lots of lube and make sure he wears a condom.
    The key being you never learned to control your contract reflex... its really not hard to do, but its essential to learn to relax when something there, be it a finger, a vibrator, a dildo or him.

Start small, with like a finger, and when you learn to completely relax with that work up to larger and larger things. A fingers good because you can feel the contraction and learn exactly which muscle to relax. It might work for you the first time... and for a rare few like you aurora, you might have to work at it a bit longer... and I mean every couple days at most. Pain is a result of that muscle trying to contract and not being able to because something's there forcing it to stretch at the same time.

Learn to do it and you find there are even MORE nerve endings than you have in the vaginal area... which means it can be immensely pleasurable... but try it before you can, or before you relax and you are more likely than not to feel pain.

#1 you have to want it, and #2 you have to take the time to work you way up to it. As in... you don't wake up and decide to run the NY marathon that day when you haven't so much as run down the street and back.

But you have to take precautions particularly if you aren't completely monogamous in your relationship, for a long time.

And as Aurora so aptly proved... some people can pull it off the first try, others have to work at it a whole lot longer... mostly how good you are at mind over body.
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Jan 22, 2012, 04:43 PM
    I will definitely keep this info stored for when the moosd, ahmm, arises.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anal sex [ 1 Answers ]

Salam . My qustion is that if some one anal sex with her wife so after that when he realise what he did so sir tell us what he do for ths gunha , sir wating for replay

Anal sex [ 16 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend are looking to try anal sex for the first time. We've experimented a little in that area - I enjoy a finger inserted in my anus during vaginal intercourse. We've discussed it, and even researched in to how to do it in a safe and painless way. I trust my boyfriend, and know...

Oral sex and anal sex a sin? [ 8 Answers ]

I was listening to a sermon by a preacher named Gary C Price and he says the bible claims that oral sex and anal sex EVEN IF YOU ARE MARRIED is a sin and I was wondering was this true? I haven't seen any scriptures that claim that their are limits to what a man and his wife do in bed after they are...

View more questions Search