Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meand you Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2012, 02:24 PM
    Hi I'm 13 and I pierced my own ears my parents don't know about because the piercing is small
    SamanthaIsMe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2012, 06:31 AM
    YES! I agree completely about doing your chores. I'm 12 and I'll be 13 in January and I'm about to ask my mom if I can get a helix piercing and a second lobe piercing. You should follow all of your mother's rules thoroughly and do all the extra chores. I DO agree that your body is not done growing, through it really shoudn't have ab effect on your piercing if you have it done properly. I'm sure you don't have much to prove to your mother, because I'm about as mature as a 30-year-old. Though I do not know you. Just make sure you use good manners, don't keep bugging her, do your chores, etc.. Sounds like a lot, right? Don't worry, your persistence and patience WILL pay off. Even if that means you'll have to wait a year or two. And if she makes you wait until you're 16/18. At least you'll have something to look forward to. Maybe, if she won't do it now, she'll let you get it done where it'll be ready for prom! I'm sure you'll look great! GOOD LUCK!! :D
    loveat17 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2012, 11:43 AM
    I would wait I peirced my cartlidge in my ear by myself and it got infected really bad. Juss wait your mom may not want to face that you are growing up. And do those chores to show her that if she did let you get it done then you could handle it.:)
    bonzie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2012, 02:19 PM
    Same happened to me, I'm not even allowed my lobes pierced, but my friend pierced my cartilage for me, and I've hidden it for neerly 3 months now and it hasn't got infected, my only problem is I think mine is slightly too high, but cartilage piercings can be anywhere on the ear so that doesn't really matter, hope this helped a bit
    sarah1645 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2013, 05:07 PM
    I want mine so bad but they said the law was 13 which was not true because on this other website it says parents written consent so get your mom to write a note saying its fine which it is and then have then sign it and stuff then boom you have your cartilage pierced
    keeks143 Posts: 149, Reputation: 3

Apr 15, 2013, 11:42 AM
    Mum knows best. This is coming from a 12 year old, too. I reaallllyyy wanted my 2nd lobe, my dad said yeah but my mum said no. Think about it, if your mum is concerned about the way it looks, she probably won't want you going out with it. Just wait a little and then retry. Otherwise, wait until you are older when you can do what you want.
    EvanH Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2013, 01:13 PM
    Your mom sounds strict. I'm a boy and when I was your age I had my ear, eyebrow and nipple done.
    kittycatluvsowl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2014, 05:20 PM
    I think it all depends on how mature you are. I am on the same boat as you. I am your age and want a cartilage piercing. I think my mum might say yes because she has 3 lobe piercings in one ear and 2 in the other and quite likes piercings. But my dad is very protective and will be worried. I haven't asked yet but will point out about it will boost my confidence as I've just started secondary school and as we have to wear a school uniform we aren't expressing our personality as well as I could and this would help express my personality. Also my mum has a friend who I think pierces ears so might do it. Good luck with your parents and wish me luck with mine!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I pierced my own cartilage [ 5 Answers ]

I pierced my own Cartilage yesterday and it doesn't hurt and I'm fine and what not and I got my cartilage pierced before but it got infected and closed so I perced it in the same spot yesterday, but I was wondering what are the chances of my cartilage shattering?

When getting your cartilage pierced [ 0 Answers ]

When a girl gets her cartilage pierced, which side does she get it on?

Everything you need to know about getting your cartilage pierced? [ 1 Answers ]

On Saturday I am going to get my cartilage pierced, and I've have been reading all this stuff about how its bad to get in pierced with a gun. Should I get it pierced with a gun or needle? And I was wondering how bad it hurts.

Getting my cartilage pierced! [ 4 Answers ]

I am going to centre parks at the beginning on march so I will be in and out of the pool a lot! If I get my upper ear cartilage pierced, would I be able to go swimming a lot? Thanks for your help everyone in advance!

I just got my cartilage pierced [ 8 Answers ]

And the piercer told me to clean it four to five times a day for two weeks, then only clean it 2-3 times a day. He told me to rotate it back and forth cause I got it done with a needle, and they gave me a hoop. Is that the wrong thing to do? It has been a few days now, and my ear hurts when I touch...

View more questions Search