Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    keltron85 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2012, 07:33 PM
    Allergic reaction
    Given anti biotic for infected boil. Been having tolerable side effects until today (ten day script) woke up with a rash. If I stop taking mess will it go away on its own or do I need medical attention. Nurse from hospital isn't returning my call... Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

Allergic reaction? [ 2 Answers ]

I had sex for the first time and about a week after my labia majora around my hole turned red and itchy. I have two questions: 1. can this be an allergic reaction if symptoms occurred that long after? and 2. The condoms were lubricated, so how can I know if this is a latex allergy or a lube...

Allergic Reaction [ 1 Answers ]

As often as I come on here to learn from the knowledgeable posters and experts, one would think I would have done so tonight. My dog Nikki had been not herself today, kind of hiding and sleeping a lot. Tonight she peeked out at me from under the coffee table and her face was so swollen I freaked...

Allergic reaction on my ankles [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I used to suffer from a rash on my ankles and legs that was extremely itchy. I think this was caused by ankle braces I need to wear to play sport. I hadn't used the ankle braces for about 5 years until two nights ago and now the reaction is happening again. I need to wear these...

Allergic Reaction or WHAT! [ 5 Answers ]

Today is Thursday. Monday morning I started my day off normal only to notice really bad itching accompanied with the feeling of getting bit by a bug. It feels kind of like a fly biting me. It occurs all over my arms and belly and back. I have a few reb blood marks like something has bit me. I...

Allergic reaction [ 2 Answers ]

Our dachsund got his distemper and rabies shot yeasturday. They said he may have a alergic reation and he is getting lumps that are coming and going throughout his head area. His ears are red on the inside too. Please advise, thank you

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.