Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krishere2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2012, 07:26 PM
    Excel 2010 formula help I want to add a1 throgh z1 but if it is a (-) amount I want I
    Excel 2010 formula help I want to add a1 through z1 but if it is a (-) amount I want it to not count as a or -
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jan 19, 2012, 08:36 AM
    You want to sum all the positive values in A1:Z1 ? This formula should do that:

=SUMIF(A1:Z1, ">0", A1:Z1)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

MS Office 2010 Excel [ 1 Answers ]

My computer has MS Office Home and Student 2010 installed. My questions is: How do you move and insert ONLY the comment from one cell to another without having to insert the whole cell contents. I used to be able to move and insert the comment when I had a previous version of Office. Thanks for...

Excel formula [ 15 Answers ]

Download Attachment, first. I need: -If B14=empty, then A and D colones both empty -If only B14=selected, then A14=TREZOR, D14=1, D15=1, bold underline between C14-L14 and C15-L15, others A and D empty -If B14=selected and B15=selected, then A14=TREZOR, A15=-II-, D14=1, D15=1, D16=2,...

I need a excel formula [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I need a excel formula for numbers ( Figures) are convert in words. Like Rs.20 =Twenty only( In Formula) up to 15 digit. Thanks Regards Hariom

Excel formula [ 3 Answers ]

I have a column that you manually enter a number; either 0 (zero) or any number greater than zero. I have another column with the formula of: =DAYS360(AN22,AQ22) If the resulting formula figure/number is greater than the manually entered number then I want a third column to equal: $0.00 But...

View more questions Search