Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    morganroush Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2012, 07:14 PM
    When I squeeze my nipples just a little bit of white stuff comes out of my nipples?
    They hurt all the time I want to cry when I squeezed them but my boyfrined told me to
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2012, 08:26 PM
    First, why would you cause yourself pain just because your boyfriend thought you should?

How old are you?

This is posted under pregnancy and motherhood. Are you pregnant?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My son is 5 and he has a little bit of white stuff coming from the neck of his penis [ 1 Answers ]

This white stuff looks like a splinter and it's just under the rim of the head. His doctor said it was to keep the skin attached to the penis and not to worry it's normal. I have never heard of this before. Have u ?

I'm pregnant and when I squeeze my nipples white stuff comes out? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm pregnant and when I squeeze my nipples or sometimes take off my bra I notice there is white stuff that comes out. Im not sure what it is as its hard... please help!!

Why can I squeze white stuff from my nipples? [ 4 Answers ]

I am 18 years old and I'm on the birth control pill. For a few months now I have been experiencing a problem with my nipples. This problem is at its worst when I have been In a bath/shower. When I apply a bit of fource to my nipple white hard stuff comes out of both nipples. It has now become quit...

I got stuff on my nipples whiteish and yellowish. [ 0 Answers ]

They took a mass out back in aug 2009 and I had a mamo about 2 and a half months ago. Should I be concerned Carcinoma in stiu stage 0 should I be concerned

White spots on nipples. [ 1 Answers ]

My periods are late. Haven't had a period for just under 2 months. I'm getting symptoms. Plus getting these white spots I my breasts around my nipples. Also nipples kind of sting and go erect a lot. Anyone ever had this? On just one boob? The spots? I did a test last week it was negative. How can ...

View more questions Search