Ask
    molly.henson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2012, 12:19 PM
    In each case, sketch the two specified normal curves on the same set of
    A normal curve with μ = 20 and σ = 3, and a normal curve with μ = 20 and σ
    = 6.
    corrigan Posts: 115, Reputation: 18

Jan 16, 2012, 01:14 PM
    first of all, you can't just cut and paste. If you mean a normal distribution curve with and , it's just two normal curves both centered on 20 with the crest of the curves at and respectively. Keep in mind that the second curve will be shorter and "fatter". More specifically, the graph of any normal curve is just the graph of the function

I hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it normal for house temp to be higher than what the thermostat is set on? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a new outside unit (one year old) and a new coil (brand spanking new) on my central air conditioning. We have had lots of troubles but things to be working okay for now. The only thing is, no matter what we set the thermostat on (usually around 75), the AC won't keep the house that cool. ...

Sketch the curves on the same axes? [ 1 Answers ]

1.) y=(x+3)^2 and y=x+5

Sketch the two specified normal curves on the same set of axes [ 1 Answers ]

Sketch the two specified normal curves on the same set of axes A normal curve with you = 20 and o = 3 and a normal curve with you = 30 and o = 3

If the judge in a case follows the obiter dictum of a previous one, does this set a [ 4 Answers ]

If the judge in a case follows the obiter dictum of a previous one, does this set a ‘Precedent’ or can it be referred to as a test case or is it neither?

View more questions Search