Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hazeleyes91 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2012, 10:30 AM
    Does your face get lighter when your acne goes away?
    I had acne for a long time and my face has got darker since then I wanted to know would my face go back to the original color if my acne goes away
    Sunchild32 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jan 22, 2012, 09:13 AM
    I guess it also depends on what you are using on your face currently. From what I have been reading, you want to cleanse, then exfoliate, then moisturize your skin, then apply whatever it is you are using to lighten your face. Not all the same things work for everyone, but some of the brightening gels do clear up acne and should bring you to the tone you were. More of a trial and error to find what works for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Face and back acne problems? [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if their is a homemade face wash that can get all makeup off and a back wash that gets rid of acne?? :confused:

Washing face with acne [ 2 Answers ]

My sister told me that washing your face with soap and your had was better then washing it with soap and a wash cloth. Is this true?

Dull face and Acne scars [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have 3 children and when I gave birth to my last child my complexion became dark and I had acne all over. I have been using DS but it not working too well. What is good to use. Something strong. Thank you

Bad acne on face back and chest [ 4 Answers ]

I have bad acne mainly on my back but on my face and chest as well.. How can I get rid of it? I wash these areas everyday and nothing seems to work.. any suggestions?

View more questions Search