Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Melpowerburns Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2012, 07:44 AM
    Heating is not being distributed equally throughout house
    I have a Carrier purchased in 1995. The heat is only going to the first level of the house. There is no heat coming through the vents on the 2nd level.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2012, 07:57 AM
    Hello M:

Call a repairman for FIX it. Maybe somebody did something wrong, but if you had heat since 1995, it looks like something broke.

excon
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2012, 08:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Melpowerburns View Post
    I have a Carrier purchased in 1995. The heat is only going to the first level of the house. There is no heat coming through the vents on the 2nd level.
    If the heat is coming out fine on the first level, then it's likely that it's just a vent issue on the 2nd level. Double check that all of the vents are open on the 2nd level... and be sure to look at each vent going to the 2nd level to be sure that there are no "mid line" stoppers turned off.

Inspect every line that is going to the 2nd level to see if there are any little "levers" sticking out of any of them. They should all be turned so that the levers are running parallel to the vent line.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What a funny, but equally painful situation [ 3 Answers ]

Holy *bleep*, I haven't been here on years, I'm still surprised I remembered my login information. This thread is also posted in dating, but I think I'll get a more honest answer on the Teen Board. Anyhow, I met my current girlfriend of now 3 months at my High School's Homecoming Dance. Talked...

Equally Yoked [ 16 Answers ]

I was just wondering, that we are told to tie our knots with spouses who are believers. At the same time Paul tells to stay in marriage if you are married to a non-believer. Help me to understand this, please.

How are profit distributed? [ 1 Answers ]

How are profit distributed?

Can a man love twowomen at the same time equally [ 7 Answers ]

I am a much married man with a lovely wife and a very young son . Circumstantially, I am in love with another woman .is it right ,will it be possible to marry her too ?

View more questions Search