Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ade7928 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2012, 02:55 AM
    How do I know if I am blacklisted in the UAE?
    Dear All,

I have been to Dubai 8 years ago on visit visas (4 of them), as I tried working for a company that was refusing to process an employment visa for me. Therefore I have left UAE and gave up on that option. Now, however I got a very good opportunity and wanted to pursue it. When they have tried applying for a visit visa for me they told me that my name has been permanently blacklisted in their system. I am wondering how can that be? I don't have any kind of issues there, no debts (wasn't even able to open an account as being on a visit visa). Is there any way I can find out exactly what the reason is? Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

Blacklisted in banks uae? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi , its really a serious matter , please I need anyone to guide me , This is the matter about car loan , I have taken a car loan , but due to some problem , I'm not able to give the loan , now I'm the defaulter in a bank , bank has complained against me to police and in court . My family is...

Blacklisted in UAE, but can I take a loan? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I have been in UAE for 6 years, I've had 5 police cases and I went to jail for less than 1 month and got out because I paid all the banks. I applied for a credit card from Citibank but the bank told me that the Citibank system declined my application, does that mean I'm blacklisted? How can...

Blacklisted in Dubai, UAE? [ 0 Answers ]

Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to know , is there any way that a person can check online if she/he is blacklisted in Dubai, UAE? Thanks in advance. Regards, Sai

Who can help blacklisted in uae? [ 2 Answers ]

After 1 year working in UAE, I've been deported because they found that I had syphilis. 2 months after there is a new law stating that who is positive in syphilis may qualified to stay in the country but must undergo treatment. My question, is there any possibilities for me to go back to uae now...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.