Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sethtkoehler Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2012, 07:07 PM
    I am having bad pains in my ab region today. It just started today. I am 18 years old
    I am having bad pains in my ab region today. It just started today. I am 18 years old, 5'11. 185. And male. I have had a complete loss of appetite today, and from the second I woke up have felt pains in my ab region. Sometimes in my right side and in the mid region too. I have gone to the doctor today and there nothing he could really do at the time as my blood and urine sample were fine. This pain is still consistent. What should I do?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2012, 07:18 PM
    If it has progressively gotten worse, you may want to see about getting checked for a kidney stone or possible appendicitis.
    While blood or urine tests may pick up the infection, they may not always in the beginning.

Any severe pain, especially if you start to have fever or nausea along with it, would be a good reason to head to the ER.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I haven't seen a doctor yet but am around 7 weeks. I just started spotting today and [ 0 Answers ]

I haven't seen a doctor yet but am around 7 weeks. I just started spotting today and it's a light pink color am scared because I have had 3 miscarries before. What should I do?

I was 11 days late, started today can I still be pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm usually like clock work, had all the symptoms of pregnant, had spotting a couple of times and abdomen pain. Is it just hormone in balnce or can I really be pregnant?

My cat is not eating and is vomiting this just started today [ 0 Answers ]

Can someone help me please, we just lost our black lab 3 days ago and I can not lose another animal. Could it be grief? My cat is not eating and is vomiting this just started today

I'm pregnant and today I woke up with Pains! [ 1 Answers ]

Ok Im pregnant I just found out december 8th 2006...Im 18 years old and my first check up is on jan 4th thats what the doctor told me to go in on! and well today around 6 am I got these weird feelings in my stomach..so I went to go use the restroom! well I went to go wipe and there was like a light...

View more questions Search