Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eferrier Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2012, 05:16 AM
    I have a nassau hot tub coast spas have replaced pressure switch due to constant flc
    Due to constant flc code have replaced pressure switch on nassau spa was OK for a while and now coming back up with flc code any suggestions as to what may be wrong and if board needs replaced best place to get one
    Dr_Spa Posts: 101, Reputation: 13

Jan 15, 2012, 09:13 AM
    1. Punctuation
    2. Clean your filter

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Coast spas troubleshooting [ 2 Answers ]

My coast spa tripps the gfci breaker as soon as you energize it,and you can hear a click in the circuit board. It acts like a dead short.Was wondering if there is a way to test the components in the board or do I replace the board?

Coast Spas Troubleshooting Manual [ 0 Answers ]

Our Spa is not powering up. The GFI breaker is working. And the breaker in the house is on.

Replaced both vanity faucets, now nothing comes from hot in tub [ 0 Answers ]

I replaced both vanity faucets and shut off valves, now the hot water has no water coming from the spout in the tub in the bathroom

Replaced pressure switch and gauge but still not working [ 5 Answers ]

We have a 30/50 pressure switch we replaced along with the gauge it seems to be working OK but then it stops it will click on after reaching 30 and click off at 50 and then all of a sudden it drops to about 12-15 we had a plumber come out and he said to turn off pump and let water build for few...

Replaced air pressure switch [ 1 Answers ]

My Goodman Gas Furnace diagnostic light indicates a faulty air pressure switch or restricted air supply vent. Vent appears clear, vent motor assembly works. I replaced the air pressure switch but the diagnostic light still indicates the same problem. Is there a reset switch or means of resetting...

View more questions Search