Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meandjuice Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2012, 12:21 AM
    Find a movie by description?
    Japanese film with kids who grew up together learning how to become assisins, one and only girl and one boy survived after many battles. The last battle the girl cuts off the man head who wants her dead.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2012, 01:03 PM
    Maybe Shinobi: Heart Under Blade? My other guess would be Ninja Assassin.
    ad6004 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Jan 24, 2012, 07:22 AM
    I think your on about

AZUMI

Have look at the YouTube trailer clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWOJw7sPatA

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a movie titloe with only part of the description of the movie? [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to find the title of a movie with an elderly man living in a retirement home telling his life story of how he can't die and he has a pet mouse that he keeps in a shack out back of the retirement home. The mouse also can't die.

Find a movie with its poster description (very vague description) [ 2 Answers ]

There's this movie poster in which a man is on his knees, seems like he is praying and in the background there is kind of war scene with soldiers and there is a forest in fire.though the man in front is in sleeveless shirt and has tattoos on his hand .his face is facing up so can't recognize the...

How to find a movie by description? [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find a comedy movie, I think it was british, not very old, somewhere bethween 2000-2009 I think and the story was about a sort of competition, where in a large mansion some random people meet, with different ages, and they have to spend the time there until a safe opens and the prize...

I Need to Find a Movie by the Description? [ 3 Answers ]

The whole movie is bits and pieces of hidden cameras watching daily lives of numerous people it's a comedy with no name actors that I can recall. From ATM to dept. stores, teacher caught in parking lot, gas station attendants.

Find movie by description [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guys, I'm trying to find this movie, but don't remember the name and the actual plot since I watched it quite a long time ago.. But what I remember is that it starts with a boy falling into a hole and loose conscious. When he wakes up he is in this totally different world and I think there...

View more questions Search