Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fluff_E Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2012, 11:36 PM
    What do I talk about when it seems awkward?
    The girl that I really, really like has been messaging me on Facebook about 2-3 times everyday for hours for the past couple of weeks. We always talk about what we're doing for a few minutes, but then we just start sending random one word messages, and things seem a bit awkward for me. A couple days ago she asked me if I would date anyone, and I said her. She said that she felt special, but I don't know if that made things weird. WHAT DO WE TALK ABOUT!
    maisymouse Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Jan 15, 2012, 11:30 AM
    Just try talking about things that interest you. If you don't worry about how awkward things are and just talk maybe the conversation would be more 'wordy'. Hope this helps :)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 15, 2012, 11:46 AM
    Girls talk about anything and everything. Guys don't--they are action-oriented.

Continuous communication/texting is not good for a relationship. Couples find out pretty fast that there have to be breaks so the two people can get on with life and have experiences that they can share in a future conversation. If you have nothing to say, don't try to fill the air space with something. She sounds very girly and immature and is treating you like a girlfriend, not a boyfriend.
    gg2334 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2012, 11:55 PM
    If that made things akward I would just tell her you were kidding and talk about school and what hobbies you guys like.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

This is Awkward [ 18 Answers ]

I was just curious to hear some of the most awkward situations people have been in. Mine, so far was, I bought an adult video at a video store, and at the same time my girlfriend walked in to rent a movie.

This is awkward... but.. [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my friend can ask and tell each other everything,but just now on msn she told me that she has clear discharge. She is scared it is something bad.I have no idea. I think its OK... right? Like its not any kind of herpies or something. Its not white but clear... help!!

How can I be less awkward [ 16 Answers ]

Okay so here's all the facts. I'm 19, have had sex with 9 people, yet I'm still quite inexperienced because of how awkward I am. I don't know how to fix this without somehow gaining confidence which seems pretty impossible to me at the moment. It really bothers me how awkward I am because it either...

It's going to be awkward... [ 6 Answers ]

My long life mate Ames who I have known and been good friends with since I was 3yrs old is getting married in May. I am attending the whole day and DJing for her in the evening. I am really excited apart from a couple of factors. My ex Friend Kristal who slept with my ex boyfriend behind my...

View more questions Search