Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alyssa005 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2012, 11:16 PM
    Confused about when I conceived
    Okay I had intercourse with one guy on October 2, 2011, a week later I had a period than October 28-November 5 I had a period. December 6,2011 I found out I was pregnant, on December 29,2011 I had a Sonogram and they said the due date was August 9,2012. Today January 15,2012 I am 10 weeks & 2 days. Does this mean that I conceived in October?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2012, 02:34 PM
    Hi Alyssa005... welcome to AMHD,

With a due date of August 9 and being around 10 weeks, you most likely conceived in November. If you became pregnant from the October 2 encounter, you would be further along.

Sometimes, when there has been more than one possible father, it can be too close to call, but with these dates it would be off by several weeks. While sonograms are not an exact science, there would be too much developmental growth in baby to make such a mistake in dating the pregnancy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any chance I could have conceived? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I started my period on Saturday but finished on Wednesday, does this mean I'm pregnant? Me and my partner are trying to conceive and we thought we might have a better chance if we had sex whilst having my period (disgusting as it sounds), so I was wondering if I could have conceived and what...

Conceived? [ 6 Answers ]

I came to visit my fiancé on the 10th-17th of feb. 2010. I went to the er and they said my due date was the 8th of nov. yet my obgyn said 22nd of nov. can you help me with the day I conceived?

Pregnant women wondering when conceived. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm approximatly 17 weeks pregnant and I was just wondering if anyone knew how to figure out when my baby was concived. I'm not 100% sure but I think my last period was somewhere around May23rd/09 and my due date is around Feb, 26th?. Is there anyone who could help me figure this out. That...

Date at which I conceived? [ 2 Answers ]

I am pregnant and am due March 27th 2009 and I was wondering the exact date when I had conceived, or the week that I conceived. One of my friends had told me the other day a way of figuring it out was to add 3 months and a week onto my due date and in that week was when I conceived. Does anybody...

View more questions Search