Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alice_K Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2012, 04:23 PM
    Foster Care
    I am a thirteen year old girl and I have not felt wanted since about 3 years of age my parents split up when my mam found out she was pregnant with me. Since that point in life I have had 13 primary's 1 secondary and 18 house's, my mam moved in with her boyfriend and started taking drugs. Then she became an alcoholic and was taking it out on me from 9. At 10 years old I got sexualy abused and my mam refused to do anything about it and from that point I felt unloved and uncared for. My brother and sister moved out because of my mam and if I went to them for help they wouldn't listen and take me back home. I have ran away 15 times now and always been taken home told off and told to stay there. My school attendance is terrible and I can't concentrate from the stress at home, my mam still is taking drugs and drinking and her boyfriend is disabled and if she is in a bad way I have to look after him ( which is most the time. I have told people how I feel and I get accused of attention seeking and lying. I get bullied in and out of school, because people think I lie about what goes on. But I know I am blabbering on I just need someone's help on how to get into care so I can make life better for myself?
    AndiElaine13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2012, 02:12 AM
    My name is andi and I am a 17 year old girl. Sweetie I know what its like to feel unwanted and unloved, and feel like you have no safe place to go, just hold on to that resentment you feel and channel it into something productive. Work harder in school maybe. Think to yourself "just because i was BORN into this life doesnt mean i am doomed into it forever. make it possible for you to create a better life for your children, and succeed where your parents failed. life sometimes hands out some raw deals, but we always need to keep our head held high and think "I am strong, I can get through this." my email address is >Removed<. Feel free to email me at any time if you need to talk... don't quit on yourself, because sometimes we have to put ourselves first because we are the only ones that do.

Feb 1, 2012, 06:08 AM
    Thank you I just need a listener that understands and you really helped me :)
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2012, 10:05 AM
    Are you sincerely looking to be taken from your present home and placed in foster care? Is there a relative who could take you in?

If you are being abused or mistreated or in physical or emotional danger you MUST talk to an adult who can help you.

Feb 1, 2012, 04:10 PM
    Yes I am mistreated but talking to adults doesn't help I've been taken home so many times after telling people and just been ignored about it all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to go into foster care. [ 10 Answers ]

I'm a 13 year old girl and I feel that I want to go into care. I have many reasons for this: I have been bullied at every single school I've been in and I'm fed up of where I live. I'm always arguing with my mum and step-dad and sometimes it ends up in my step-dad walking out for the night. I also...

How do I obtain records from when I was in care/foster-care [ 3 Answers ]

I have tried everything to obtain records for when I was in care/foster care 1955 - 1965 to no avail I would also like to know if my mother is alive - I have not seen her since 1955. I have searched records - there are no death record for her, so hopefully she is still alive.

Foster care? [ 1 Answers ]

Can my parents give up their rights and put me in foster care? My step mom wants me to go. Can she do that? My mom has no legal custody of me. My dad and step mom have full guardianship. Im kind of worried

My nephews are in foster care and I want to care for them myself. [ 5 Answers ]

My nephews are in foster care and their mam,my sister has recently died.my mam has recently been denied kinship of the children,and I'm putting myself forward to care for them.what are my chances against social services.

Foster care [ 1 Answers ]

If my rights where taken from one of my other kids , can they take my right from my other child that I had that they took a 18 moths old??

View more questions Search