Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    woodywendy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2012, 04:39 AM
    ADT alarm problem
    Adt alarm not set but stars bleeping randomly, was happening occastionaly every couple of days but now every 10 minutes or so, also green light constantly flashing
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jan 14, 2012, 07:56 AM
    Can you provide a picture of the keypad or a model number.
    Try pressing *2 and see what happens.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 14, 2012, 05:46 PM
    Also ADT has a great customer support, just call the number provided to you, as a customer they will already know your system. They can run a off site test of system, and also walk you though resetting the system and if that does not work, have you test to see what is wrong.

I have had serious issues with their marketing reps and other sales issues, But their customer service is great.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cancelled ADT service but my alarm keeps beeping and trouble light on. WHY? [ 17 Answers ]

Cancelled ADT service but my alarm keeps beeping and trouble light on. WHY?

Strange Electric Outlet and Alarm Clock Radio Problem [ 6 Answers ]

Having a strange problem and trying to figure out what the cause is. I've recently moved into an apartment and in one of the bedrooms I can't get the clock radio alarm to go off. I've tried every single outlet in this room and it will not work. What is weird is that things will come on and work in...

Dsc alarm pc5010 I stopped monitoring, can I still use alarm? I keep getting a troubl [ 1 Answers ]

I stopped having my dsc alarm PC5010 monitored. Can I use the audible only? I keep getting a trouble, clock problem and it won't let me set it.

My bldg. Fire alarm smoke detector zone keeps giving an alarm even when board is rese [ 1 Answers ]

Want to troubleshoot my fire alarm system having trouble with my 5th floor smokes they keep giving an alarm when there is'nt one could it be my end of line resistor? What could it be? Need a starting point.

Adt security [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have purchased the installation of an alarm security system for my business. The vendor name is adt security. What accounts should I post for the purchase of the alarm system? Each month, which accounts will I post if any. What category in accounts would this fall under i.e.....

View more questions Search