Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    majortom123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2012, 09:25 AM
    Airguide add-an-instrument panel
    I have the gauges and am in need of the finished "end" piece that hooks into the last gauge.

Check out some similar questions!

Airguide Instrument Co [ 2 Answers ]

I have an Airguide Home Confort Station. I have been using it with no problems until I dropped it and it switched from F to C on the temp side. I now cannot remember how to change it back to F , nor can I figure it out, Help?!

Airguide instrument company [ 2 Answers ]

I have a beautiful wood framed Airguide weather Instrument designed to be hung on a wall. It belonged to my parents and I would guess that it is approximately 25 to 30 years old. It has always had very good care and looks brand new. It has three separate instruments within a 37" tall (walnut?)...

Airguide instrument co [ 0 Answers ]

Where can I get instructions on seetting the airguide barometer? It has 3 faces. On the left is temperature, center is the weather indicator and the far right is the relative humidity.

Instrument panel lights not working [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 99 Toyota Celica and only half of the panel illuminates. I checked all fuses and they checked O/K. Speedometer lights but not odometer side. Before I rip into the dash like a mad man, coud it be anything else besides a blown bulb?

Camry Instrument Panel Light - Transmission Indicator [ 1 Answers ]

The DRIVE light on the instrument panel of my 97 Camry has burned out. Is there a replacement bulb? How do I change it?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.