Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marciano1967 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2012, 10:27 PM
    Just came into 10 billion any advice how you would diversify it,Thanks
    Any advice on 10 billion, I'm thinking 500 million in gold, 100 million diamonds, 4 billion in the markets all over the world, 2 billion cash spreadout in 50 of the worlds best banks, I would own 20-200 unit apt buildings, the Bellaggio in vegas, owning also the downtown la bonaventure and fontaine bleu in miami, any advice or does this sound good, and what's the largest amount of money I should trust in one bank? Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Is the extent of our universe really fourteen billion years from us? [ 0 Answers ]

The light we measure from the most distant object has traveled fourteen billion years. For the light to have traveled that far, the object had to be at that distance from us. While the light traveled to us, the object also receded from us another fourteen billion years. That would make it at...

Why the Netherlands has 12 billion number combinations? [ 1 Answers ]

Why the Netherlands has 12 billion number combinations?

GOP congressman apologizes to BP for '$20 billion shakedown' [ 65 Answers ]

GOP congressman apologizes to BP for '$20 billion shakedown' | Raw Story It gets worse: Barton = Former Energy and Commerce Committee Oil + Gas Industry = Donations to Barton of nearly $1.5 million Barton speaks out against fines for BP ruining American jobs and devastating the...

Another $50 billion to AIDs bill [ 23 Answers ]

A $50 billion global AIDS spending bill (S. 2731) sponsored by Obama and McCain, was passed this week. The outcome, which included the addition of water projects for Indian reservations, demonstrated the complicity of both major political parties in out-of-control spending designed to benefit a...

A billion little spots [ 5 Answers ]

If anyone reading this has any advice please help... My face, top of my arms, chest and now boobs are absolutely covered in tiny tiny tiny lile black head spots, if you squeeze them (this sounds disgustin sorry, but you do actually get puss like stuff oozing from them) the worst areas are like...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.